Saturday, December 16, 2006


Since Lisa's parents want to buy her portrait, I've given it quite a bit of thought. They haven't even officially seen the portrait in person, they are going by the internet image, and word of mouth from people who came to the art show at school. I thought I'd go after that "likeness" again, well, here goes.........

By the way, the Global Coffeehouse was held at our high school Thursday nite, and was a great success with food, entertainment, and booths set up complete with all kinds of native wares from over 22 countries from which we have students. The art show featured works by our students, related to other cultures, as well as teacher's work. My portraits hung in groups of three from pillars in the upper commons with all the gallery of works. It was fun and exciting for me for everyone to view my work.

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I'm so glad to see a post again from you Sandra, and I really am likeing what I see of Janet. What great new with the other picture.

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

I try to do a couple a week (posting), but with teaching, it's hard for me.
Thanks for the comment, Janet was disappointed that I hadn't started her yet, so it was important to let her know I was working on it.