Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas- at least in the diningroom, where the table is covered with presents to wrap, but find BOXES for them first. !
I can't paint today. I'll just keep telling myself that! I'm going to coffee with a neighbor this morning- it's a monthly thing- then it's Finish the buying and Wrapping, NO MORE TIME

Last night we had dinner at a new restaurant in Kirkwood with some friends. It used to be a furniture store, converted to a restaurant, and it goes on forever. Huge. We caught up on some stuff, and that was fun. Today WRAp, WRAP,WRAP, and buy a few things that I forgot. Oh yes, food for Christmas Day, too. We have stollen from Schnucks every Christmas morning, If I forget to buy it I'm in big trouble. Happy Christmas to you......

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

The stores here are finally getting some stuff in, but we have so many people buying Christmas at the last minute that even food stores have empty shelves. It is due to our storm.

At least wrapping is a big fun thing, although it take hours. I like decorative sacks for that reason! ;-)

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

Mary, where are you that your stores are having trouble getting items? Are you close to the Denver area, where the big snow storm was last Thursday?
My husband is going to the Rams game without me, so I can have a bit of time alone to catch up with the housekeeping chores a bit. Merrry Christmas to you!