Friday, December 29, 2006



I painted just a bit on Claudia this morning. Still not convinced about the eyes, Anyway, I was wondering what all you guys out there THINK!!
When I was working on LISA, I stopped mid-way and posted a picture, and I really liked the way it resembled her, even though it wasn't finished..... I then finished her, and re-posted....
I liked the unfinished version better. Maybe I lost the spontanaiety or freshness by finishing the hair... well,,, I don't want to do that with Claudia... Should I say "finished" ??
Tell me what YOU think. thanks in advance. sandy


Have I already screwed it up, by going too far??

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I like Claudia as she is. I think she could be overdone. I also think her hair isn't quite 'done' so to speak. I'm not sure why, it just looks not quite finished on the hair. The eyes are great! Gee! Thanks for asking!

lindaharre said...

Much better on the hair! Now I see....it is braided:) Thanks for posting the finished piece!