Sunday, December 31, 2006

photos and canvas



I'm so excited, I found the cutest little boy yesterday at the mall, and he let me take his photo. As soon as I got up at 7am I started on Terrence. I hope he turns out the way I want. I also got the photo of Amber, from Banana Republic....
On another note, I'm going to be able to get my remaining canvases for the sale price, 50% off, at Michaels, by special ordering them as a "raincheck" from their sale.
I'll need 70 more, so I'm REALLY committed then!!! That's still a lot of cash, so this next semester My Biggest Chore is to TAKE WONDERFUL PHOTOS so that I can have them to paint !! Gotta have the references First. Big Challenge I've put before myself, but , it's also pretty invigorating.
When my daughter starts processing her photos, I'm sure there will be lots of them I can paint, too----wow wow wow wow--can't wait!

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

It is always good to have a plan. I love the photos and what is coming out of them.

Congrats on the sale at the big M.