Monday, June 11, 2007

What was I thinking ???





I know, I know, more baby pictures...... Little Gracie was over yesterday with mommy and daddy. We had a sad good-bye when they left, because Tracey is on her way back to SF this week, and she won't be back until Christmas.... WAIT A MINUTE----- I woke up with a WONDERFUL IDEA !! She and I should take a little trip together, while mom and daughter are both Unemployed for awhile......

She will soon be back working, and then we wouldn't be able to pull this off, in fact, I don't know when we could EVER do this.. So we planned today. Mexico for a 2 week stay, and we'll take it from there ! And I'm going to travel the way she normally does, which is Very Cheaply..... Wish me luck, there are a FEW things that I must have in the way of amenites. but I am usually pretty LOW MAINTENENCE. ! i GUESS we'll see ?!?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures! I think personally you can never take to many baby pictures. When they are grown they will be VERY thankful that you took them. TRUST ME!
As far as trips go, they are always good for the soul. I think that you should go for one as well. :) Thank you for sharing these with us!
*HUGS*

JUST ME said...

Good for you... You will have a wonderful time....

Look at the cutie patootie.....

debra said...

Wonderful photos! Have a lovely trip!