Saturday, June 02, 2007

The "old" Kodak camera, actually only 2 months old, is producing pictures with lines across the image. I knew it couldn't last... Oh well, my new Canon is super, with lots of bells and whistles, actually, it is SO silent, that you are not even sure you TOOK a picture. I think you can turn that sound component back on if you want.
Anyway, just installed the disc that came with it, and I think I'm IN BUSINESS, finally.......

You can either transfer the images with the USB cord- directly from camera to computer, OR with the use of the CARD READER, which I also bought..... HUMMMM, what to do???

I will try to plug in the card reader, into the correct port, wish me luck, and then transfer the pic of the quilt I just about finished this morning- Lest you think I've been totally sitting on my hands, and not being
productive AT ALL !! ha

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

Proud of you......while you were working I was garage saling...ha! Check my blog to see some of my goodies:) Love ya....