Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Diane's birthday.....



We took dinner to Diane's (my daughter-in-law)for her birthday, tonight. She loves lasagna, so it was that, salad, and her favorite, French Silk Pie. Of course, the star of the show is, as always, our 2 (almost 3) month old granddaughter, Grace. So Precious- I can't seem to get pictures of anything else ! Shame on Me. !!! Anyway, we had a very nice evening, I picked out a large trellis for Diane, and some woven silver earrings. (She's not much on earrings, but, she never wants anything, so I had to come up with something !) I did make her a special folding card with compartments- like my students at school made- and made 6 individual cards for the pockets with special pictures and words for the wonderful birthday girl !! -she enjoyed all of it !

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

You can be my mother-in-law if you want. Those sound like great gifts.