Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Buff


Back to the old method. I was beginning to think I'd "lost" it !


I started on the Tracey pic, trying to improve the facial tones and shadow areas . Can you believe that this girl was born with black hair, that fell out, and it came in blonde, and through the years it has darkened. It is absolutely black in the photo I was working from. Also, MANY, MANY, WONDERFUL CURLS...... Her hair is so amazingly thick and curly, I'm Jealous, Buff.

(She picked up the nickname, Buffy when she was about 2 years old, and wore her hair in little pigtails like the little girl, Buffy, on "Family Affair"- with Buffy, Jodie, their Dad, Brian Keith, and Sebastion Cabot, as Mr. French)

2 comments:

JUST ME said...

all i have to say is BEAUTIFUL.....

Angelica

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

How Sweet, thank you !