Tuesday, September 11, 2007

An all round great day !

My buddy Kris and I spent the day sipping Starbucks, shopping, laughing and eating. We had so much fun being silly and enjoying our time off and all the people we met. We had a spontaneous day, and we loved it. We talked to wonderful people, and hopefully gave them a laugh or two..... We made a few "serious purchases" to boot! We both are getting ready for fall with big new shiny crockpots, complete with new cookbooks full of recipes so we can make some special meals for the cooler weather. (Both of us still have the old crockpots we have had for 30 years) I finally can complete my dust ruffle, since my ruffler finally works after the fourth try! A big thank you to the patient lady at the Fenton Sew n Vac store...... Last but not least, I snagged a video picture frame which shows a slide show ,with the 20% off coupon Kris had from Linens and Things.. thanks, Kris..
We plan on playing often, now that we are both "ladies of leisure"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: