Thursday, August 02, 2007

Transformations






I've changed studio space (moving a small studio into a larger bedroom) and created a small little cozy bedroom for guests with their own private bathroom. The bed is large (queensize) so it's a rather snug fit, but it is very comfortable. Once when our friends from Lake St. Louis were visiting, they stayed over night rather than driving the hour to get home, because it was getting very late. It would have been nicer to let them have a bit more privacy. Also, the larger studio allows me to have a bed and a bit of space for my granddaughter, Grace ! It also will let me paint some bigger canvases, plus a table to assemble jewelry and put up my sewing machine! It seems no matter how much room there is I still run out of space ! ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL I know the feeling. Anyway, everything looks great and wonderful post! *HUGS*

number four said...

Both rooms look so completely different now! They look great. The small room looks so tiny though, with that big bed, and the big room looks so huge.