Friday, August 31, 2007

No paints this week, palatte cold !!





It seems the only time I have my camera, is with Princess Grace. tee hee...


Yesterday, my sis, Linda, was able to come and play for awhile while Grace was here. She really hasn't gotten to "meet" her, really. In this pic, she and my hubby, Bus, are trying to iron out our plans for both of our families to take a trip this fall !!

This is week I've only gone to lunch, and babysit... I have made a few interesting creations in the kitchen. One being an "easy as 1,2,3," coffeecake from a recipe that my good friend Wayne got out of a Paula Deen book, or telecast. SOOOOOOOOOO EASY! and the second was a homemade soup from a new book I purchased while at lunch this week at the BLUE OWL restaurant in Kimmswick. It's called Cream of Spinach and Bacon soup, and was wonderful, but fattening, with it's cups of whipping cream, cream cheese and 12 strips of bacon- but tasted great !!!

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

Some of the BEST SOUP I have ever had:D I will be making that for company!!!