Thursday, March 06, 2008

Spinnin' My Wheels


Ever since Sunday, it's been hard for me to focus on getting anything done. I've planned for the artshow for so long that it's hard to imagine not doing that..... Anywho, my studio has taken a turn for the worst, I think. Because it is so cold in the garage, and navigating my basement steps is really challenging with a tall piece of furniture, I decided to paint this one I found in my studio, where it was easier to get to. My studio now houses all of the estate sale and goodwill "finds", because prior to that they were taking over the diningroom table.! It's almost impossible to move around in there, though, and it seems ridiculous that during retirement years I would NEED MORE SPACE !!! I maybe just want to do too many things, and can't decide what to spend my energy on ~ Does anyone else out there have that problem ??? My desk (table) in my studio is covered with this and that , and I can hardly even maneuver.!! Maybe I should write to an advice column in the newspaper, Maybe I just need to get the CLOSET COMPANY to come help! Or maybe I just need to chuck it all and just focus on paintings ! What do you think? Signed, Confused in Kirkwood.....



Here's the newest piece for the antique booth

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

I can't see the pic......send it to me via email if you don't mind:D I hate that......when I feel like I am in the dark!!!!!