Sunday, March 30, 2008

Saturday Night- Not so live (or lively)




Last night I did a little hand sewing in front of the tv, while watching the HBO special we had taped called "John Adams" the story of John and Abigail Adams during the 1775 years of the Continental Congress and the beginnings of the Revolutionary War and signing of the Declaration of Independence. EXCELLENT !! the acting was superb, and it was fascinating to see the story acted out as though you were right there ! I think there are 6 or 7 parts to it, and we were able to watch the first 2. It was produced by Tom Hanks, and he did a wonderful job.
While watching,( never let it be said I can just sit and watch tv alone), I closed up these pillows that I made out of some vintage chenille bedspreads I found. I really think they turned out cute. I used 19" feather pillow inserts for the insides. I'll probably take them to the cute shop in Glendale, and see if Sue's interested in selling them.....

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

Really cute! love ya....me