Monday, March 17, 2008

Fun, Family, Festivities, Fabulous !





click on any picture to enlarge



Gracie turns ONE ! Auntie Lin turns ___ !! On the same day !! We had party after party, and then the BIG EASTER EGG HUNT,TOO..... TODAY is my Anniversary- would you believe 41 ?!, and tomorrow is TEDDY's birthday, so there will be more celebrating on Wednesday !! Then it's off to Kansas City with Lin and Rog to visit with Arica and Jeff for the Easter weekend, then back to St. Louis for a SUNDAY night dinner with the kids here... whew !!! Fun, Fun, Fun !!!

The First Collage is from the ACTUAL birthday, which was March 13, 2008 ! We had fun that night, and spent the evening with just parents, grandparents, and BABY !!! SPECIAL !

Bus is sick, however, and so it was a potpie dinner for our anniversay tonight..... big whoop !
We DO have a special dessert of Coffee flavored Oberweis ice cream, though. (eat your heart out, Roggie) Here are some pictures of all the fun, plus my annual bouquet of roses (41 this year) from thoughtful hubby..... They really are gorgeous, extravagant, but gorgeous, and I've gotten them every year. I get one for each year, so this year my bouquet is Quite large, tee hee.....

3 comments:

lindaharre said...

I can't imagine life without you in it:D I love you......

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

I love you too, SOOOO much !! sissy

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

I love you too, SOOOO much !! sissy