Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hangin' Out for Breakfast


My daughter and I were just "hangin out" this morning for breakfast in the Soda Fountain cafe in Soulard. They weren't very busy when we got there, but soon after they were innundated with RED HAT ladies, which I had heard of, but never seen before... quite a sight, I must say. Anywho, we enjoyed coffee and an omelet and some fun together. I think I'd like to make it a weekly thing, and try different restaurants around town for fun...... Next week we are going to Soulard Coffee Garden, on Geyer Ave. ( sounds kinda fun ) Soda Fountain's food was tasty, but a bit too greasy, we thought.

Tracey is working on her photography website, so that she can have a good example of her work to show to potential clients. She is a fabulous photographer, if I do say so myself. If any of you out there are in need of a great photographer, PLEASE contact me, and I'll pass it along to her ! sanso 46 [@] yahoo [.] com

No comments: