Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Antiques, collectibles, and treasured junque !!


I've been trying my hand at ebay lately. It's fun, and it excites me to look at see if someone has bid on one of my things. It's fun to see if you can make a "find" that someone in the internet community will find interesting, and be willing to purchase. It takes a little "fine tuning" to get the system down. Not charge too much, but make low enough in price to get the some bidding started. Then, there's shipping, which is another whole challenge.... It does take time, but if you are looking for something to do, and maybe make a little money, give it a try....


Here are some of the pictures that I've posted for my items. (Good, concise pictures are a MUST when selling on ebay)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Good luck with ebay! :) *HUGS*