Sunday, January 27, 2008

When the cat's away.......


While my Hubby was off to Mississippi playing golf this week, I've been keeping myself mighty busy. Two more lunches, with friends, and a bunch of baking, which I love to do when I have plenty of time. (This bread is called "Dilly bread", it has dill seed, and minced onion. I remember the great times making this with my mother-in-law, Alma, in her kitchen in Cape Girardeau, MO.)


I've been shopping for our booth at the Antique Mall, which should be up and running by February, and also, off collecting interesting "finds" to put onto ebay....


I spent the last night at my sister's beautiful home, about 1/2 hour away, and we stayed up til after 1:00 am, just laughing and talking, and remembering stuff from when we were kids.


This is why the pictures are so DIVERSE .......

No comments: