Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just a fun Monday- MLK holiday !




All the schools are off today, so of course, we MUST go for lunch. What started out as a large group got whittled down, here and there, because many people had other stuff they had to get done that day.... Anyway, we had fun just the same.... I introduced a few more folks to my fav place in Maplewood, called Minions Cafe, in the old Red Lead storefront. We visited, and caught up with each other's exciting news, tee hee.....

Later that afternoon, with camera still in purse, I visited my local Goodwill, and snapped a few pics of the girls that help me out there....

Behind the register is Nicco, and the two hamming it up for the camera are Ramona, on the left, and the new little mother, Dominique on the right...... They really are a fun group up there !!!! I really enjoy them ALL
OH YES-- I ALMOST FORGOT !!
Judy Westrich, fellow retiree,organized this little soiree, and lo and behold, she couldn't even Make it !! It appears her sweet husband, Damian, had an attack from his appendix the day before (actually it was the middle of the night by the time he went "under the knife") Anywho, We want to wish Damian well, he's in our thoughts, and "sorry we missed you, Judy"-- (She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good at getting everyone organized, and "rounded up" for these lunches) We'll catch you next time, Judy.......

No comments: