Saturday, December 15, 2007

Party with my PEEPS---

click on any pic to enlarge
Our First ANNUAL B.F.F party (Best Friends Forever) or whatever you call it, took place yesterday..... We had such fun Eating, Laughing, Playing Bunko, and Exchanging silly and not so silly gifts with one another. It's so much fun to have friends you can be yourself with, and kid around with... The bunko game was a big hit, even if I did have to keep explaining the rules in my "teacher voice" because everyone kept interupting with their own comments and advice-- tee hee-- (teachers are sometimes the WORST listeners, HA !!) Anyhoo, We had a BLAST, and my buddies also got to see my precious grandbaby, Grace, who came over while her parents went to a Christmas Party. ----IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS--as my hubby always says.....

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Yea! I love when it doesn't get any better than this!

Jessica said...

You all look so happy! Glad everyone had a great time! Take care. Merry Christmas.