Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The "2 Days and Nights of Christmas"

click on any picture to enlarge


You've heard of the "12 Days of Christmas", WELL. we have the 2 days and nights of Christmas in our Tradition......

One night of festivities at my sister Linda's house, where all the kids have so much fun eating, sharing the activities of their offspring, and playing the family Christmas game, BUNKO, and the next day, Christmas, celebrated with family, opening gifts, and then the turkey dinner with the group (who ever can make it) again !! So much fun...


Here are some select pictures, although, I missed many good shots, because so much was going on !!

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

I can't see your collage....so please send it to me via email:D Thanks sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Great post! I hope that you had a christmas full of love,laughter and joy! May your new years be a wonderful one! *HUGS*