Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lauren- finished


Here is the completed portrait of Lauren..... She was in my Academic Networking Period for 3 years, and was going into to study Medicine in college... An excellent student, with nearly perfect grades through high school, she also played in the band. Unfortunately I never had her in an art class, she didn't take Art Foundations until her senior year, but she did show interest in the projects my students were doing, and asked if I'd help her do an "altered book", which she did over the summer, and brought it in---it was GREAT !!

I hope you are having a wonderful time, and great success in College, Lauren !!

1 comment:

JUST ME said...

Don't know if this comment will stay, but just wanted you to know that your paintings are wonderful. Such talent....

YOu and Linda are fantastic artists!

Angelica Torrez