Friday, November 16, 2007


I've been putting this off, but decided to try tackling it starting today.... Maybe it will be finished, and ready to use on Thanksgiving, if it is warm enough for everyone to be OUTSIDE.

Every other year that I've painted my patio set, I've always sprayed it, with Rustoleum... My sis had great success with her brush, and roller method she said, So I decided to give it a go !

I didn't have the enery to scrape the entire 2 sets, so I just started with the roller,,,, My -my - my..... It sometimes seemed as though my roller took off as much paint as it put on !! Anywho, I have one set almost completed, and then I cleaned up for the day (3 1/2 hrs. invested)- hopefully tomorrow will be warm enough to get some more accomplished.....

What DO YOU THINK ??

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

Good for you. It looks like fall in your neck of the woods.