Friday, April 11, 2008

Sisters "workin' together" and havin' fun, too






This week my sister, Lin, and I worked a bit on our booth at the Antique Mall in Eureka. Lin is so good with rearranging, and Heaven Knows, we NEEDED to re arrange !! Anyway, we took some stuff home, and brought new things to sell, and both of us gave lots of the afghans away to the nursing home in Eureka, and they were happy about that... The folks there would have an understanding of afghans, we figured, and would know what went into making them.
We always have to go to lunch afterwards, and this time we tried a cute little cafe in downtown Eureka called, "Michelle's" and had a wonderful little lunch! Right on Main Street, worth a try !!

Here's Lin, with the cute convertible high chair I found, that converts to a desk when you flip it over. -- How unique and clever !!

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

It looks like you had such fun together! Makes me wish I had a sister.