Saturday, February 10, 2007

Nikki


I was blessed with a day off yesterday (Friday) and worked on this newest portrait. I got to visit my sis, and sit with her while she had to lay flat on her back for hours, and hours, after that heart procedure. It should regulate her heart from now on, enabling her to quit taking the medicine she has always taken to assure her heart rate. WOW- she wasn't at all afraid, I'm sure I would have been a big cry baby about it. She doesn't rate herself as stoic, But, I DO. You're a champ, Big Linnie, and I PRIZE you, that I get to be YOUR SISTER...

Here's the results of my efforts, yesterday in the studio......

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

I really like her!!!!!!!!! Especially the lips:) and.....as far as stoic....I don't think so....but....I couldn't have been in better hands:) Thanks for coming and staying with me:) I love you..........

Mary Timme said...

I agree with you Sandy, your sister is stoic. I love the new painting. Very alive!