Saturday, February 17, 2007

Laura


Saturday and Snow Again. Very Few Estate Sales during these cold wintry weekends. I did find some wonderful treasures last weekend. It's comforting to see that some people are bigger pack-rats than I am.... I'm running out of space, Need to create some assemblages and use this up, but can't seem to pull myself away from these portraits, that seem to keep calling to me.!!


"Laura" didn't appear on my canvas until I finished the eyes, with the highlights ! Then , she suddenly presented herself !!

4 comments:

lindaharre said...

Oh WOW.......I just love it:) You got her:) Isn't she lovely.....

lindaharre said...

This is your best!!!!! Do you think that is because I love her?????? Not sure, but still think she is your best! GREAT JOB SWEETIE!

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

thanks, linnie--your enthusiasm is always a sweet treat... sis

Mary Timme said...

This is so good. Laura is jumping out of the canvas and into my life. Wow! You caught it all here in this one. This one is great!