Tuesday, October 30, 2007

halloween cookies


My friend, Kris, and I spent the day decorating Halloween cookies for our little "happy hour" party on Friday with our school buddies.... Kris took a class, learning how to do different types of decorations, and had all the cookies made, and supplies all ready to go when I arrived. - Just like a good teacher- her organizational skills put me to shame ! But, I digress..... We had a ball trying out the various techniques, and I really learned a LOT...

Her sweet dog, Annie kept us company, and her husband was kind enough to go out and get us wonderful quiches and muffies for breakfast--thank you , Gary....

We finished the decorating, and then went to the coolest store for scrapbooking, where I proceeded to pick out several wonderful magazines, and some awesome papers to use in collage, altered books, etc. Then it was on to Rich and Charlies for a VERY late lunch (about 4:00) tee hee, and we had a great time talking over iced tea and scrumptious Italian food....

Then is was back to Kris' to wrap the cookies in cellophane, and assemble the centerpieces. A former student of both of ours , Mary, came by for a visit. She was in my class almost 20 years ago, but I remember her very well. We had a nice visit, and A WonDERfUl FuN DaY !!!


Thank you Kris for all your work, It was great, as usual !

No comments: