Sunday, October 28, 2007

Adventurous girlly girl !

This is Tracey's self-portrait (part of a series)



My daughter is planning another trip.. This time she is planning to bicycle down the coast of California, by herself, from San Francisco to L.A. I'm not sure how many miles that is, but it's a good deal farther than I can even imagine !


I'm sure she's up to the task-- I've sortof given up trying to "talk her out of" these adventures. I know it's futile to try. Instead, I'll just sit here, in my house, preparing to go to the Rams football tailgate, eating my oatmeal, typing on my blog, and trying to settle the idea of her out there in my head......I guess I like the comfort of my secure environment a bit more than I love adventure.


She met a fellow St. Louisan (actually he's from Chesterfield) while on a boat, crossing a river in Cambodia, and she and he have become good friends, by way of email, plus one visit.....She says he is a very nice guy, and she's going to visit him in LA.. Have a safe trip, Buffy, and watch out for all that smoke, and all those fires !!!!! (lots of exclamation points) We all love you !

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

WHY CAN"T I SEE THIS?????? D___ it anyway! I don't understand:(