Sunday, July 15, 2007

new studio space





Studio Stuff !!!!! So much of it, it seems to "give birth" somehow.


I've been moving my upstairs studio from a small room off of the kitchen, to the larger bedroom in the front of the house, with 3 windows on the east, west, and northern exposures.

I should have enough room here to do some larger works on canvas, and hopefully I will be so inclined....... I'm eliminating some furniture, and making a practical space that will be very handy and filled with light.

I still have the basement studio, where I have been doing the portraits, and it works well for that use. I have store there all the materials for the assemblages that I put together from time to time. (They require and incredible amount of space)

Now it's time to finish up the mechanics of it and, GET TO WORK !


Thanks to my brother-in-law for all his help in moving the huge bookcase units from one room all the way through the house to their NEW home ! You're a gem!

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

You are welcome!