Monday, January 01, 2007

Chihuly day !

I've been wanting to get to the Chihuly Show at our Botanical Garden since it went up--WELL, today was the FINAL day, so I had to give it a look-see.
Gorgeous, crisp winter day, I loved it. Inside the large geodesic dome, the climatron, was most of the exhibit, but my camera lens fogged up, and all the photos came out really blurry. It never did clear up, so I settled for the rest. This guy, Chihuly, REALLY THINKS B I G !
We could all gain from that approach, I suppose.

1 comment:

Babsarella said...

Wasn't it the coolest??!!! I went with my daughter down to Miami to see the exhibit at Fairchild Tropical Gardens on 12/27 and it was so amazing. How the heck do they transport these huge pieces of glass without them breaking??? I posted some photos on my blog in a little section, but plan to post some bigger photos soon.