Monday, January 08, 2007

All I wanted for Christmas was my 3 front teeth !


Here's the last version of the smiling self-portrait. Thank goodness my face doesn't look so stern and serious most of the time. -scary-
I stayed home today, and went to the oral surgeon. I've been dreading this ever since I found out the dentist left a chunk of root behind when he pulled my front tooth in early Dec. Well, it's over!!, and I was knocked completely OUT !! Believe me, Thats the way to go !! My hubby has been babying me all day and taking great care of everything, Anyway, just put the finishing touches on this and wanted to get it up on the blog.... Have a great rest of the week, I'M SURE I WILL....

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

You are a really great looking lady, Sandy. I love seeing portraits of you smiling.

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

Nice to be the one in control of the facial shadows, with my brush !! ha ha -you're sweet,Mary....