Saturday, November 25, 2006

New starts for portraits---




Congratulations to my sister, Linda, for becoming a "Published Artist"

Her stuff is always fabulous, and I'll tell you, that girl never stops. She is so driven to create that she is an INSPIRATION- I love her dearly, and am so pleased for her success- Love you soooooooooo!!

Here are three more "starts" that I've done in the last two days..... I plan on finishing them in oil, which has recently become my media of choice.......
Jim Green passed away suddenly last October. We miss his wit and fun companionship. He was always one to have a good time. He was my husband's best friend, golf partner, sports buddy, and all round good guy. We were next door neighbors for almost 25 years. We miss you, Hawkeye!!
My sweet daughter-in-law is a beauty. She's gonna be a momma in March. We love her so much...
One of my students, Wa Ming is from China. She is a talented young artist.

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

I love Di...........You have really caught her eyes..............Love, Me