Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Estate Sale goodies, and other Unrelated "stuff"

Went off to school this morning, and FORGOT my CAMERA!

Never realized it til now, that I journal all day long, documenting almost everything I do with my digital camera. I'm LOST without it.

Any who, I finished Meho, (pronounced May-Ho), and did another drawing of my student, Alyssa , in monochromatic sepia tones on neutral gray paper.
I have one more started, two little children who were taken by my daughter on the other side of the world, in Nepal or Thailand, not quite sure......
I'll post the progress on them as soon as I can get picture and camera in the SAME PLACE!!



I will post a composite picture of the latest goodies I found at the last Estate Sale. LOts of stuff for assembleage and three-dimensional collage. - by the way, my students are completing their "boxes" in Applied Design, and should turn them in on Thursday. Looks like several might just make it onto my good ole Blog !!!!!!!

No comments: