Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Gotta get back in the swing of things... When summer comes, as a teacher you might know, your mind goes in so many directions that its hard to focus. So many things you want to do, that you end up going in circles, starting and stopping, and not finishing things, just going 90 miles an hour with all that FREEDOM.....
I've started a garden project, worked on cleaning various closets and areas of the house, we began tearing out a bathroom and starting from scratch, catching up with doctors appointments, having lunch outings with friends, and began an exercise program at the gym! (new stuff for me, for sure!) Also, theres all that time to find and visit all the local estate and garage sales and search through the goodies.... yumm... funn.....
I've still done some creating too, but, get stuck sitting at this computer, and it's so much fun surfing, that I can spend hours here without being aware of it.
Now, enough for the excuses! I have to PRIORITIZE !! It's always been my biggest flaw. I can't decide among all the fun things I want to do.

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

Your quilt looks lucious! although the info doesn't even mention the quilt:-) Good Job...

lindaharre said...

Your quilt looks lucious! although the info doesn't even mention the quilt:-) Good Job...