Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Sometimes the studio gets so messy I'm confined to about 6 square inches to create, and it's time to spend a few minutes straightening and organizing.
Well, it's not much fun, but, once finished, I feel as though I'm ready to go again.....


I have a place for everything in my studio, with labels, and all kinds of shelves, wow. not really like me at all, but, it makes creating a lot more fun when you can find what little something you are looking for. hooray, here is the clean table, but not for long!

3 comments:

lindaharre said...

are you up in the middle of the night? i am sitting with the twins in the kitchen. both are asleep in their bouncing seats. i have chris' computer and am bored. i have cleaned everything, washed all the bottles, made formula and don't know what to do with myself. the boys kept chris and sheila up most of the night so i am trying to let them get some sleep. i think i am going to go and get my sewing machine when the kids get up. i need to be doing something:) love you and am proud of you for getting some more on your blog. good job! XXXOOO

number four said...

i spy an SF muni transfer.

love you mama.

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

sf:
boy do you have an eagle eye, you are correct...... luv mum