Sunday, December 06, 2009







This is the best I could do, I'm afraid... My camera was crying for new batteries, and of course I didn't have them with me.



The "SOIREE" at Recycled Rose was so much fun... All the artisans who make things for the shop were there with their "wares". We visited and talked to customers, and nibbled on homemade treats. Loads of people were there, and many did their Christmas shopping!



Lin had her wonderful boxes for Christmas, filled with decorated journals to keep track of all the Christmas happenings. Her wreaths were a real hit, made of recycled Christmas glass ornaments. They are stunning.



My niece, Carrie brought her beautiful "bling" -perfect for the holidays coming up ! Her children's clothes are precious, and soooo very unique. They range in size from 3-8. She also sells on Etsy, under the name Milly and Margo.... (Carrie Benkelman)



I painted on a portrait of Carries daughter, Margo, to show my process to those who wandered through the Christmas treasures. I also sell individual handmade vintage cards, and the altered mini-journals, as well as my decorative pillows.



Some of the wonderful items there are gorgeous jewelry by the "Con Artist", handmade sheep from felted wool, by Laurie, oh so sweet hand crocheted hats and things, womens very unique styled clothing, and all sorts of great vintage and handmade CHRISTMAS DECOR !!






Sorry, my camera was not ready to go with fresh batteries... I know the pictures would have been better to explain what fun we had !!

No comments: