Monday, November 02, 2009

NEW ARTWORK-
















NEW Artwork... IMAGINE THAT !!!!










I know I've been bad about posting, and I promise to get back in the groove... It's just that we got a new computer, and I'll be darned, but I couldn't seem to get the hang of the picture processing thing, and so I got frustrated and let it slip.... I'M NOW DETERMINED TO FIGURE IT OUT-- even though it is still a bit confusing, and far as how to retrieve the pics....















Here are some of the newest cards I've been working on. Some are at Sue's shop in Glendale, on Sappington, "Recycled Rose" and there are a bunch more, too.... I've had a lot of fun with the old images and texts.... I love the old photos, too... I love to imagine the people in them and what their lives were like, and what they are thinking and doing.....

No comments: