Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Saturday Morning Adventures


Saturday, my dear friend, Jennifer, and I decided to do some garage saleing. She has been a fan forever, and I needed to find more goodies to sell at the booth at the Antique Mall. Anywho, she picked me up at 7:15 and we took off ! I found lots of stuff, great bargains, and had a great time...
We finished up with a light lunch at Einsteins and then I went by to see her new kitchen at her house. I had to visit with the 8 cats, and husband Peter, too.
It was so fun getting to spend time with Jennifer. We used to teach together in the same room at school, and I miss seeing her and getting her sage advice. When she dropped me off I got to pick her brain about an oil painting technique called "glazing" which I'm now going to try on the latest portrait that I'm doing. Jennifer is a fabulous artist, in all mediums, and is now doing a lot of designing of rugs, and rug hooking.

No comments: