Thursday, May 17, 2007

Camera- and Art Show, Mother's Day


Oh no!!!!!


This morning I dropped my camera, What will I do ?


I guess there is no good time, but, this seems to be the worst ! My party is tomorrow, and I don't have a camera that I am familiar with to get photos !! I guess I can use the one from school..... Hopefully I will be able to down load them...


Meanwhile, here is a picture of the artwork from the Mother's Day art show at Laumeier Park last Sunday. My hubby, Bus, said to pick out something, and it seems I had to have all three...(the largest one is only 12x12, though) Aren't they cool? They are from a young artist from Iowa named Chris Vance.. I spent a long time talking with him. He was so talented..... Some artists just have that special ability to capture the color and design, and He Was One of Them !!

3 comments:

lindaharre said...

They are GREAT!!!! Sorry to hear about your camera:( The party was fun......it looked like you were having a great time and that is what it was all about! I am so happy for you honey! YOur friends are WONDERFUL! I can see why you have some fear of separation:) I love you.....and look forward to many days at play...Lin

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

Glad you came to join in the fun..... They (We) are very silly people. We like to keep it that way. It keeps people guessing...... They can't figure out what you're up to. ha ha

Mary Timme said...

I take it that the camera isn't working? Is that correct? Let us know what has happened.