Monday, March 19, 2007

Grace, Grace, Amazing Grace !






It took awhile, but Finally I had my camera, and got pictures of my darling new grandbaby,


G R A C E


(Her middle name is Ann)

She is so precious, and her mommy and daddy are so thrilled to be new parents. ! She didn't open her eyes for us today, but somedays she actually seems as though her eyes follow the different voices around her. Her dad turned 31 yesterday, so this was one SPECTACULAR week, and her grandparents had their 40th anniversary on St. Patricks Day, too.



W O W


4 comments:

lindaharre said...

Oh my God she is beautiful! Teddy looks like he is in love:) Great job Grandma!

lindaharre said...

I finally filled out another google password form and now I can leave a comment! How frustrating. I tried and tried to leave a comment last night! Oh well, it is fixed now I hope:)

Unknown said...

She look like Ted! How precious. Congrats.

Mary Timme said...

What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby born in a spectacular week!