Monday, July 03, 2006

Get in shape!




Joined the GYM !

While at a party a few week ago, in the old neighborhood, I saw one of my friend's daughters, who I haven't seen for probably a year or two. She looked so fantastic, she had lost a lot of weight, and was in great shape. ( She has twins that are almost 3 now- so darling!) She looked amazing, and so happy, and full of energy- I just had to ask, " Sarah, How did you DO it? "
She said she had joined a gym, and with the help of her personal trainer ( I know it sounds weird) she works out 3 days a week, and THATS how she did it.....
Sarah, YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION-

I had already actually joined, several weeks before, and the gym hadn't opened yet, but seeing Sarah- set my resolve!!

So far, I've done very well, I must say, keeping my promise to myself- Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

lindaharre said...

I wish you luck.....lil sis:-)

Runner Gurl said...

WHOOHOOO! You go gurl!
: )

I was at the gym at 6:30 this morning... practicing four letter words as I crawled out of bed early, but SO happy once I got there... and even happier now that it is done and my muscles have that happy tired feeling.

I'm cheering you on from here!

: )
Gail